Athletics at work!!

My heart, pounding in my chest will make it? The finale stretch to the end.

Hi im Ava and I am here today to talk about my thrilling Thursday. With athletics on its way our teachers sort to make us practice although they made it fun it was still tough. As you know i am clearly being a bit dramatic cause thats how i am but  anyway i should probably get back to our topic. We started athletics on Wednesday and carried it on to Thursday.  We were split four ways year 6 boys year 6 girls year 5 boys and year 5 girls i was in year five girls and we started at multi sport It was super fun because we had alot of fast sporty kids. Then after thirty minutes (i think) we strutted to shoot-put Charlie-Mae (Aka one of my besties)  Shot the furthest it went so far even Miss Gill was impressed. The next day we were headed to Discuss and as usual  Charlie-Mae made hers go about 50 feet. Next came running my least favourite part oh boy. Sprint was fun because the teacher we had for it let me do fun things like a crawling race and surprisingly i came 1st. Next came the thing i was dreading i was already super tired from sprint but we got to have partners and each of us ran three times I was with Mila and she was great. She ran faster than wind well kinda. After all this my feet hurt like crazy  and i was so lucky it had come to an end.

Do you like athletics ?