Supertastic Science Roadshow!

Yesterday we had a visit from the Science Roadshow. The focus of the session was Sound Waves. We enjoyed two shows and got to test out many different experiments.

Some of the main messages about Sound Waves were that they could travel at high speeds in objects such as concrete and air.

Something I enjoyed the most was the kinetic sand because it sunk through my fingers and it could go from wet to dry in the matter of picking it up and dropping it again.

My favorite part of the Science Roadshow was the kaleidoscope because when me and my friends went inside there were heaps of us. It went on forever and we kept running into the walls.

Something I will take away from this visit was that science can come in many different forms and it’s not just mixing weird coloured liquids because we experienced many forms like the spinning chair.

What do you think could absorb more a sponge or a chux wipe?

2 thoughts on “Supertastic Science Roadshow!

1. Hey Ava,
    Amazing blog about the Science road show. I loved that your favorite part was the kaleidoscope, that was really fun. To answer your question, I think the sponge absorb more than the chux wipe.
    Do you think the sponge or the chux wipe absorbs more?
    From Adrianna

2. Hi Ava Amazing blog post about the science Roadshow. I loved that your favorite part was the kinetic sand. You did Amazing.that looks really fun. From Chloe.